It seems like forever since I made up goals for myself. Goals or making plans force me to get things done. It would anyone right? or should for that matter. Well this post is a listing of things I know I need or want to do and I would appreciate your help/opinions/feedback as well for some of them.
Goals for this blog:
- -be more consistent with what days I post and pick certain topics designated for those days only.
- -make the goal to visit at least two new blogging sites a day and comment.
- -I love to be inspired so I need to be on the lookout daily for blog posts that grab my attention so that I can reference/credit that post and blogger for my “Bloggers Who Inspire Me” series and post a new series maybe once a month.
- -Learn to be content with not getting a lot of comments or visitors even though I comment on everyone I follow almost daily.
- -Maybe post a giveaway in the future?
- -put recipes up- coming next (hopefully).
What are your thoughts? What do you like reading about on my blog or other bloggers? is it outfits? my faith? DIY’s? recipes? money saving tips? my family? thrifting?
Goals for my
lack of cooking:
- -learn to use my croc-pot and do some croc-pot recipes. Any suggestions? Leave me a comment or e-mail me at Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org with your favorite croc-pot recipe. Who knows your recipe may end up on my next Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me (hint, hint, wink, wink, say no more).
- -cook 2-4 meals a week. I love trying easy and cheap recipes so if you got them share them. Comment below or e-mail.
learn to do scrambled eggs to where I won’t gagcheck I did a goal this morning. Got to have one goal down right?
Goals for my family/relationships:
- -Be forgiving and have grace. Realizing that just because I don’t hear from certain friends or family members doesn’t mean that they are mad at me but that life is in fact revolved around more than just me. If there is actual issues pray to be forgiving or talk about it with the person.
- -make Nevaehs lunch for school sometimes. She keeps begging for this and I keep telling her not today. (Mainly because we don’t have sandwich bags or bags for the food for that matter- take care of this, bite the bullet and just go buy baggies).
- -make my hubby feel special and have open communication often and think of his needs.
What do you like to do with your family? what makes them or a particular person feel special?
Goals for our house/needs:
- mop the floor have hubby mop the floor.
- organize the basement, moving things to storage/throw away things.
- buy foam tiles at Sams club for the playroom
- get new roof on the house
- get a new used van
- re-grout the bathroom tile on the floor around the tub
- finish DIY projects and get an Etsy account started to sell the DIY projects.
Do you have an Etsy shop that I don’t know about? Comment below with the link and I will be sure to check it out. I love looking at other peoples etsy shops. Even if I don’t have the money for your shop at hand I can recommend you or buy from you later- ahem Christmas.
How do you organize?
Thank you for taking the time to read this post. I love your comments so don’t be shy! Rachel xo
Like what I have posted?! You can follow me through these medias: Bloglovin, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram & Pinterest.
Linking up with: